Harassment Prevention Training for a Better Workplace
Harassment causes organizations to lose good employees every year, and online harassment training builds awareness and reduces workplace claims. Harassment Prevention Training from Workplace Answers will ensure that your employees are properly informed on the ways to prevent harassment in the workplace and harassment on campus.
Harassment Training Tailored to Your Needs
Our online sexual harassment training programs are AB 1825 compliant, and full customization is available. Because different positions within the staff require different levels of anti-harassment training, online courses have been developed to meet the needs of supervisors, employers, and for those organizations who need to train employees and supervisors internationally.
Unlawful Harassment Prevention for All Employers
This unlawful workplace harassment training course is designed to be taken by all of your organization’s employees. It introduces learners to harassment prevention law and the protected categories of workers, how to identify and stop unlawful harassment in the workplace, and outlines employee personal liability under the law.
Unlawful Harassment Prevention Training Supervisor Supplement
The Unlawful Harassment Prevention Supervisor Supplement course is designed for all supervisors. It is intended to be taken after the Standard (All Employers) Unlawful Harassment Prevention course. This course highlights supervisors’ responsibilities under the law and includes insights on how supervisors should identify and receive complaints and much more.
Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Global Employers
This anti- harassment training course focuses on policies preventing harassment in the workplace for organizations with employees in many countries. Global harassment training introduces learners to harassment prevention law in general, their organization's policy specifically, and how to identify and stop unlawful harassment in the workplace.
- Educates all employees on how to recognize and report potential harassment early
- Teaches employees their role in creating a harassment-free workplace
- Defines what constitutes unlawful harassment
- Demonstrates how to identify and resolve harassment
- Explains retaliation and its consequences
- Federal laws prohibiting harassment and discrimination
- Select state and local laws prohibiting harassment based on additional protected categories
- Key legal concepts from U.S. Supreme Court cases related to harassment