Thank you for visiting Workplace Answers. Workplace Answers, LLC (hereafter "Workplace Answers," "we" or "us") wants you to know that the security of your information is important to us. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. We therefore request that you take a moment to review the following:
Collection of Information
We receive and store the information entered on the Workplace Answers Websites or provided by your Web browser. We use this data, including personal information such as name, email, mailing address and telephone number for several purposes:
- Processing visitor's requests for product or company information;
- Sending information about our events and products;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans and strategies;
- Publishing personal information in newsletters, promotional materials and intra-group communications; and
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. You always have the option to opt-out of any of our email lists, and specific instructions follow below. It is also our policy to not intentionally solicit personal information from, nor to actively market to, minors (under the age of 18).
How We Track Your Visit
To enhance your eLearning experience with our courseware and for users of our Web services, some of our websites deposit certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's Web browser software. Cookies are sent back only to the Workplace Answers Websites that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people. Cookies are not used to store personal information, such as social security and credit card numbers.
Additionally, from time to time, we may request visitors to voluntarily provide demographic information such as postal code, job title or phone number when you request additional information about our products and services. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
Links to Other Websites
As a resource to Workplace Answers visitors, links are provided to other Websites which are believed to be useful and meet our high standards. However, we are not responsible for the contents of such linked websites. In particular, we are not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked websites.
Third Parties & Partners
Workplace Answers is not in the business of selling visitor personal information to third parties. However, we may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
- Those employees of Workplace Answers, LLC who have a need to access visitor personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
- Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing or other services to Workplace Answers, LLC, or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, legal practitioners, trustees, insurance companies and actuaries. However, Workplace Answers does not share credit card information with any third party without visitor permission or unless required by law or valid court order; and
- Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements.
Transfer of Use
The consent visitors have provided herein to the use of their personal information by Workplace Answers, LLC, or our affiliates shall also extend to any person or corporation to which Workplace Answers, LLC may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
Safe Harbor Policy
The company complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. The company has certified that it adheres to the Safe harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view the Company's certification, please visit www.export.gov/safeharbor/ or our Safe Harbor Information page for more information regarding Safe Harbor and what types of data we collect and how we use the data.
Modifying or Discontinuing Service
We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving future email communications from us. We provide two options for discontinuing our email communications:
- Opting out of selective email message categories by selecting the "Unsubscribe" link in any received marketing message. You may continue to receive other personal or transaction-related messages.
- You have the option to remove your email address from our database so that you will not receive any future email communications.
- You can tell us about your concerns at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You have the right to request and obtain the personal information we may have on file about you. You may also ask us about the type of personal information maintained by Workplace Answers. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data, or information about our policies and practices regarding personal data, should be addressed in writing to:
Workplace Answers, LLC
Attn.: Karunakar Pulsani, Compliance Officer
3701 Executive Center Drive Suite 201
Austin, TX 78731-1624
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the online privacy statement for this site or its implementation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates & Effective Date
From time to time, we may update this privacy statement. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our site. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it and to whom we disclose it.
The Privacy Statement posted on this site was updated on June 27, 2011.