This 30-minute training course is designed to be the centerpiece of a comprehensive Drug and Alcohol-Free Program, along with a written policy, ongoing education, surveillance, enforcement and treatment that has the goal of resolving and preventing substance abuse issues from affecting the organization.
- Highlights the importance of drug testing & alcohol abuse policies
- Informs employees of workplace drug and alcohol standards & penalties for violation
- Provides non-confrontational intervention strategies
- Explains to employees what a zero-tolerance substance abuse policy means
- Explains legal issues regarding drug testing & reporting
- Offers resources for treatment & additional information regarding substance abuse
- Comprehensive, relevant glossary of terms