Federal Wage & Hour Law Course:
Employment lawyers are in high demand as the down economy brings with it a rise in wage and hour claims. Therefore, aggressive prevention of wage and hour violations for all employers is more important now than ever.
This core training module is geared for employees at all levels and covers essential wage and hour laws, including the Fair Labor Standards Act. This course helps organizations reduce their risk by ensuring that employees understand their responsibilities under the law.
- Employees’ responsibility to accurately record time worked
- Addresses breaks, travel, and special situations
- Teaches employees essential guidelines on overtime, hours worked, off-clock-work, time reporting, time card falsification, wage & hour laws for all employees
- Offers guidance on exemptions and union-related issues
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Defines key federal wage and hour laws and how federal and state laws interact
- Coverage of related laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Consumer Credit Protection Act (CCPA), Davis-Bacon and Related Acts, Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act (SCA), Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Protection Act (MSPA), and Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA)