Reduce Your Risks of a Breach
Cybersecurity is more than just technology controls, and it has many different components. Your employees need to understand their role in following best practices and the steps they can take to follow your cybersecurity policies.
The Workplace Answers security awareness online training course covers seven topics that impact information security and cyber compliance. Each topic can be provided as a stand-alone module for a series of short-courses, or packaged together as a full course. All sections include interactive learning tools and real-life scenarios.
Compliance Tune-Up Available
Compliance Tune-ups offer short courses (from 30 seconds to a few minutes), entertaining communications, games, cartoons, and vignettes based on real-life situations that help learners practice and retain information after the initial course is completed. Available Compliance Tune-Ups for this course include:
- InfoSec (Alert Game) - Info, data, more info, more data. How do you keep them secure? Play this fun game and you’ll learn more about keeping things safe.
- InfoSec / Privacy (Clean Desk Game) - Information Security starts with you! Take a look at your desk and make sure you know how to keep information where it belongs!
Reduce your risks of a breach with Workplace Answers’ cybersecurity training.
- Email Security
- Social Engineering
- Clean Desk Game
- Social Media Risks
- Physical Security
- Working Remotely
- Security Breach & Reporting
- Internet Usage
- Customizable to meet your organization’s needs
- Interactive learning tools
- Real-life scenarios and case studies
- Best practices and “test your knowledge”
- Practice pointers
- Trackable and auditable