Confidentiality and trade secrets are two cornerstones of any successful business. Workplace Answers’ protecting confidential information course covers all the basic topics of confidential information, including how to protect and share it, as well as a variety of real-life scenarios. The course also informs employees how to avoid insider trading.
Teach Your Workforce About Confidentiality and Trade Secrets
This highly interactive training course examines practical everyday issues using smart phones, white boards, conversations in elevators, and departing employees as examples to educate you and your employees on the finer points of information protection and insider trading violations.
A workforce that is knowledgeable about confidentiality and trade secrets and aware of what information to safeguard is a more valuable workforce.
- Customizable to meet your needs
- Graded quiz
- Real-life examples
- Examines practical everyday issues
- What is confidential information?
- Insider trading
- Protecting confidentiality
- Unintentional disclosure
- Exceptions in sharing company information
- Confidentiality obligations
- Common risks and practical solutions
- Material information