This 30-minute course focuses on teaching supervisors on how to provide and deliver a lawful employee performance evaluation. Performance evaluation training is presented in this course as a process and not just a one-time event, and provides your organization with the foundation for an effective performance evaluation system.
- How organizations, employees and supervisors benefit from regular and timely performance evaluations
- An interactive employee performance evaluation writing tutorial
- A discussion of the legal ramifications of not conducting performance evaluations
- Why it's a good idea to think of employee performance evaluation as a process, not a one-time or once-a-year event
- An in-depth exploration of various inappropriate evaluation styles and errors
- The legal dangers of using vague language, like "bad attitude" and "declining" performance
- Downloadable, printable reference documents that supervisors can use in support of their own performance evaluation systems long after they complete the course