This 30-minute course teaches supervisors how to navigate the difficult challenges of layoffs, discipline and re-distributing workload during a down economy. Participants will learn how to keep top employees, rejuvenate morale and benefit the organization.
- Offers methods for re-distributing workloads and allaying fears of remaining workers
- Lists methods for retaining top employees during and after a recession
- Covers the importance of progressive discipline in any work environment
- Clarifies administrative details relating to terminations, layoffs and severance packages
- Provides resources for re-motivating employees and rejuvenating morale
- Explains how to protect the organization from legal liability