This highly interactive 45-minute course instructs supervisors and hiring managers on using interviewing strategically in order to discover the best job candidates in a legally compliant way.
It also covers disability, discrimination and learning to identify problem workers. The course also includes information, tools and downloadable documents that help supervisors hire in a legal manner.
- Helps supervisors make knowledgeable hiring choices
- Teaches supervisors how to navigate the hiring process, avoiding potential legal and personnel problems
- Explains how to find the best employees
- Covers how to spot red flags in applications
- Teaches how to conduct a proper, legal interview
- Explains how federal and state laws affect the hiring process
- Details how to avoid negligent hiring practices