The most effective way to a create a workplace free from sexual harassment is to empower your supervisors and give them the tools they need to identify warning signs and follow proper protocols for prevention.
How Does This Course Benefit Your Organization?
Our team of compliance experts has designed this Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course for Supervisors so that they can nurture a healthy workplace environment. This course trains your supervisors on behavioral expectations specific to their role as leaders, which includes guarding against abuses of power and properly handling complaints.
Different states have specific laws that supervisors must comply with when handling a sexual harassment claim. We offer state-specific training courses so that your supervisors are educated on legal compliance within your state.
Workplace Answers, an EVERFI company, offers Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors that meets the regulations outlined by the following states:
- California (laws AB-1825 and AB2053)
Interactive Learning Experience
Our courses are easily accessible for all your employees. Our course design incorporates additional features to ensure learner comprehension while tracking progress at every step.
What Topics Do We Cover?
- What is Sexual Harassment? (With Examples)
- Legally Protected Categories
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Protection
- Who Does the Law Cover? (Including Third Parties)
Our goal is to protect your organization from legal and financial risks. Contact us today for a free demo to see how Workplace Answers, an EVERFI company, can empower your employees with this course.
- Video Format
- Includes Animation
- Interactive Games
- iPad Compatibility
- Police Acceptance
- Title VII
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Amendments Act (ADAAA)
- Genetic Information Discrimination Act (GINA)
- Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
- Interaction of federal, state and local laws