Retaliation Awareness and Avoidance Course
The Retaliation Awareness and Avoidance online course is to be used as a refresher for those who have taken the Unlawful Harassment Prevention or Sexual Harassment Prevention course and are in between harassment training cycles.
It provides a review of retaliation concepts, including what actions constitute retaliation, how to handle it, and legal protections. It can also be used to provide extra focus on this important area.
- Explains when retaliation laws apply and what protections they offer
- Covers how to respond to retaliation
- Explains what actions could constitute retaliation
- Defines and gives examples of retaliation
- Explains who might retaliate and the potential discipline
- Teaches how legal protections extend beyond the complainant
- Legal protections related to retaliation for the complainant, the accused, witnesses, and anyone involved in the investigation